Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Facebook Gangstas [Bitter]

Damn I wonder why these people exist, I mean honestly, They say to fight with words but this shit is ridiculous. Now we all have our facebook gangstas. People who feel updating their status with iffy subliminal shit is waaaayyy better than actually confronting the situation instead they act like a pussy.

Lawd God.
I know, I know
No, You don't know. Why these parasites? Go away, your like an STD nobody wants you.
Damn. BURN! You need to calm down.
I'm sick of this. Go do something. In fact all of you "STDs" go away.
Gotta inform the people.
I know so you can protect yourselves from these STDs.
Look on the bright side your spreading the knowledge so people...
Can wear life condoms and enjoy safe success everytime.
LOL.
Wait do we say LOL in our minds too?
IDK nigga, we're only ONE person.

Ugh you know what makes it worse when people comment knowing damn well what's up and reply with LOL and dumb simple shit, like "Yea" and "You're too much". I feel like the STD is forming around my profile closing in. Thankfully I have the delete button. I would be an asshole, if I just hack in you guys shit and deleted everything.

We all saw what happened with Mariah Carey and Eminem. smh x9 I mean if you guys spent so much time trying to be vague and precise enough to make a status to raise eyebrows. Imagine what you can do if you put you guys mind to something positive! Read a Philosophy book, see a therapist, make some cookies, something....

"I tried to ignore him and talk to the Lord
Pray for him, cause some fools just love to perform
You know the type loud as a motor bike
But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight"



Once Again, STOP the madness. Please its distasteful, send me a message if ya'll feel some sort of way. Let's kick it old school, and maybe ya'll can talk. FACE TO FACE *shrugs, flicks a booger*


...I'm Jus' Sayin'

January 1st, just got bad LOL .....I think that's an FB status example of a bitch move. tee hee.




No comments: