Thursday, January 14, 2010

BlackJack: Click Click Puff

Hey I'm 21. Bishes kiss the ring. I have hit 21 and its a lucky number. We playing pool tonite and we gonna chill and breathe easy. No stress. No DRAMA! I'm residing in the Bronx for my birthday. I really don't feel like going to NYC. I don't have NYC money and friends can get together easily in the Bronx. If there's one thing I learned from my past birthdays is that people are lazy as hell and cold weather don't rock with my friends. I don't blame them, most of them are from the islands, so you know how that goes:) This is a blessed year and I'm a blessed young woman. I got my family that loves me unconditionally <----that line was put to the test 2009 lol and they were faithful. I have my love, Adam and I made the right choice. He's the first person that cared bout my birthday and he wasn't blood.

I had birthdays that past by and the only thing I accomplished was laundry. It's weird sometimes having someone that enjoys your birthday more than you. In the short 4.5 months that we were "officially" together. He's done so much and he hasn't even started lol, according to him. I still have the keys he stole for me. When that fucked up car salesman fucked us over. I love my life and I'm done playing normal trying to do what everyone else is doing. I can't do that shit cause I'm smarter, faster, sexier, and blinder than the average bear.

Alrite enough of the mushy shit, run that track.

Say Ahhh by Trey Songz is my birthday jam. yes niggles I know what it means and I choose not to care cause its a good song. Don't Front you knew damn well too and still rocked that ass to the beat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute blog! I am going to follow.

Check out my blog : ) www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com