Monday, January 11, 2010

Off to a New Start

sexy with my eyes like Brock
Leaning on Hubbster
So my birthday is in 3 days.
I'm going to be 21 and I'm chilling usually people get wild and crazy for their 21st but I'll save that for my 22nd lol. I wanna play pool and chill with people I enjoy. Have a game, Have a drink, Have a smoke and go to bed. The weekend I'll prolly go to the movies among other things. Oh BTW I do taxes. I'm certified too, So hit me up people. I'm trying to be an entrepreneur and do things for myself cause the economy don't like me. lol

I am truly blessed to have true friends and a honest hubby and a loving family. I never wrote on here for Christmas and New Years but it was a good way to end 2009. I love my blogger family and YOU GOING TO SEE BIG THINGS HAPPEN THIS YEAR!!!! :)

No comments: