Thursday, April 8, 2010

Its 3 in the morning

and I'm in Joshua Arroyo's house with Adam and Josh watching Rocket Power and munching on snacks and all assorted candies. I thought to myself this might be a good fucking time for a post and voila! I have no idea what to talk about so I ll keep typing until something comes and what not. Rihanna goes on tour with kesha with an $ and not an S but that some dumb fuckhead shit and Nicki Minaj. Yay!

No. she's not Nicki has dropped out to work on her album, while I was excited, I'm not anymore cause I mildly like kesha and I only like to look at rihanna not hear her. So poop. Rihanna is a smart business person, but alas she has to get another girl or something. Good for Nicki cause I saw her new video and .....idk It was shot well but why have Amber Rose in a video and she's just in a car. It's a hot car but come on. I saw the pictures before the video came out and got mad excited and was dissapointed by the editing. Were there some clips I missed? WTF I saw those creepy jungle contortionist dudes more than I saw anything else. Don't get me started on the song itself....

really sean garrett?
Has anyone noticed that he really has no pull.
He kinds of fuck up the song by making it whack.
Massive Attack, the hook was less than massive.

Do Better People. Why should people even care about what I have to say? It's the truth you just didn't know it.Can someone please give me a record deal cause I can do much better. Much Better.

Alritey then,
Night Lovers

1 comment:

zsamurai said...

his would go great with the instrumental you heard... e my chorus and verse :)