Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paper Tongues [Sweet]

I like this song a lot. like a lot a lot. The lead singer is feeling his shit, which makes you feel like "yeah, fuck yeah I would go to California, I like this song"




Blast it. People blast it. It sounds better that way. Rock Music needs some decibels so turn the little knobby thing. Knobby. I like that word it sounds weird.

Its simple and delicious. 2010 is going to br a good year of music. I can not take anymore bootydoo and new york is plundering rite about now musically. I mean come on, be honest it's been some time since we had a star and not a celebrity. Fat Joe, no one asked you to represent the Bronx. I like you take no offense, but you slipping you went to the south and try to make it "poppin" there. It failed. You're dumb.

Were they lying in that song?
....If I can make it there I'll make it anywhere.... umm down south down south??

SMH

Okay...A small late nite rant. Back to the subject yeah

I like their name Paper Tongues, sounds all dry and unmoist. Reminds me of cottonmouth when toking and smoking....ahaha you get it? okay very good moving on.

Jus play it over.

2 comments:

Robyn Latice said...

lol..your words are sooo random. I like! THe name of the group is cool as hell.

Bang Bang said...

why thank you me lady, glad I can spread the dryness like an old woman