Friday, October 15, 2010

Rihanna Promo

Alas, I watch her new videos on mute because it looks better that way. I watch them again with sound and its not as lovely although I do like the song WHO'S THAT CHICK? I saw it a couple of weeks ago when it leaked but I thought it was better in conjunction with her official video ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD



I wish she would dance or at least have a story line:/ Oh wells can't have everything.

ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD



Some scum feels like releasing more beat up pics of her from that famous grammy nite. Right now, at this point and time. Someone is up to something *side eye* Chris and Rih moved on so why bring back pain.....I still see them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice bolge and awesome picturers and videos

kk leatherent erprises
goat leather manufacturers, Exporter & Suppliers of finished leather, leather. KK Leather Enterprises is an India based Company in Delhi

Unknown said...

Awesome