Monday, February 9, 2009

Coraline [Sweet]


I just finished watching Coraline yesterday for Sasha's Birthday.

We will post pictures later. Khalifa[cousin] took the pictures on her camera.

Coraline was a really good movie I'm surprised at the amount of kids in the movie theatre. I didn't think this was the best movie for them though. Kinda like Nightmare before Christmas but worse I know this movie would give me nightmares if I was 8. It was kind of sluggish throughout the middle. There wasn't a lot of music and I almost fell asleep. I don't know if it was the restaurant food or it was kind of drab. It picked up speed towards the end. This little kid whimpered and the mother told him to "shush" I honestly thought the parents enjoyed it better than the kids. Which is rare nowadays, that's why I think Children's movies suck now its very basic. It a got a few handclaps at the end.

I enjoyed it

I give it a solid 8 our of 10

On the other hand the Notorious Movie sucked ass. They sugarcoated things that needed to be in the light. Then they were graphic on things I don't need to see [Kim and BIG sex scene: Too much titties] They did his life from start to finish which felt rushed and jumpy. I know he was more violent than they portrayed and the Puffy in the movie was acting like the turtle from Kung Fu Panda. "To change the World , We have to change ourselves" Really Puff you said that?! Followed by your 45 million giving BIG only 5? Bullshit, total and utter bullshit. Angela Bassett is too damn pretty for Violetta Wallace. Blaming the drug dealing, violence, etc on the absence of his father is garbage. I'm sorry it does play apart but you should take the blame just as you take the credit for his legacy and untouchable rhyming....jus saying.
Honestly they won't release a true movie until all of them dies or more time has passed where it has lost some of its relevance. Until then.... we have to deal with the bullshit.
 

I won't rate this one cause honestly I don't know whose story they were trying to tell, it wasn't BIG I know for sure.




2 comments:

William Adam said...

YES exactly
they portrayed him to be some kinda saint
who got far too much pussy for a guy that size
the thing that pissed me off though was the 2pac storyline
I mean because all those biggie lovers were involved In the making (diddy faith Evans etc) it was a little biased but end of the day
like you said biggie was far more violent than they made out
if they stuck true to the story I wouldve enjoyed it much more

Bang Bang said...

I'm glad someone has a brain and is it me or did the pictures of the real life people were ugly as shit....

those people that did the credits need to be hunted