Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dude, Dishes are Done!

Oooo My edges are on point LOL

Haven't posted nothing cause it was a blah blah week.

Slumdog Millionaire was good and the soundtrack.

Still need to catch up with my Discipleship homework. ugggghhh.

I'm lazy/ who cares.

It's the last day of February.

Bout to eat iHop with the family and then shop.

I have a new personality It's Gangsta Bitch Barbie.

I got tired of everyone claiming Barbie knowing damn well....

First of all.

Be Pretty. I don't know any Barbies that are facially challenged

Two. If you're not eclectic , imaginative and smart, then call it a wrap. I'm sorry but Barbie has been a housewife, butterfly, pregnant, married, divorced, doctor, princess,etc.

H&M, Forever 21 and photobucket tools does not make up for point # 2

I'm still working on my resolutions, the only person on the planet who still is LOL
I'll give an update soon.

So Hopefully March will be interesting. In like a Lion....







No comments: