Monday, February 9, 2009

This is Not the Time

Every bad thing comes in twos and threes and my family was just waiting for the third one it came yesterday. 

All I have to say is WOWsers, like really?!

Its amazing how people hold everything bad on the inside and wait for the perfect moment to air out everything once the shit hits the fan....which they threw.

All I know what kind of person waits to address serious issues once its out of anger it never gets solved....And it will come back again to haunt you.


God Bless my mother I am lucky to have her in my life.
I'm happy I can voice my opinions to her without repurcussions [don't know how to spell it]

....voice my opinions without it being labeled as disrespect.

I now see the whole truth and nothing but it.

I see why things turned out the way they did.

March is coming in like a Lion, and best believe We will come out this thing wiser people




No comments: