Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friday. [Sweet]





I went to a Birthday Party on Friday nite with Franchesca and Britney. It was a good night. There was some old black guy having the time if his life at the party too. No one knew how he got there but he did lol. He looked like something from the boondocks prolly that blind guy but way nicer.

Hair white and afro'd out. He was wearing a orange shirt and blue jeans. He was so wrong, he was right. People were dancing, I was getting ready and I was looking forward to the nite. I was looking good, smelling good and looking forward to be single to gawk and stare and grope and visually rape with my eyes. I felt like my eyes were getting fed. It was a good looking crowd and I was feeling myself. I was a panther on the prowl. Dancing is my favorite sport. My God bitch I'm good at it.

Shoshannah is dancing throw a spotlight on that. Light man swings spotlight. Camera zooms on her donk and they all watched in amazment as she ticked and tocked and swirl those hips. She throws on a growl and swings up from her lion mane and says silently
"Can You Handle This?"

^ There's my lion mane oh yes....
There was a skateboarder we smoke with. He was from Maine and he's living in Brooklyn. He took to the challenge.

"I will take the challenge and I will tame her too."

We started to dance. I thought he was cute, so I gave him a combo move. A BBB, then followed by A BA AB and then I gave him a XY ABAB. The music was fire *I was Anita Bakering [Giving him the best that I've got] him. He was handling it and actually doing it to his own rhythm. Which is a talent in itself. Some dude came up to us and told me to break his shit. LMAO

The song finished and I gave him a handclap, not many can handle my caboose. He did a little touchdown dance. I enjoyed myself. People bought drinks I didnt pay for shit.

Like everything in life you can't go too long without a little fuckery. Throughout the nite, I was harassed by some dude in a military cap. I hate those fucking hats. I was dancing and he asked if I wanted a drink. I said "No, but Thank You" He tried dancing with me. I politely danced away from him. He kept insisting that he buys me a drink and we talk. No.

He was harassing me to the point where Ricardo, the birthday boy had to talk to him. Even after that he was still thirsty. He was trying to grab my hand and whisk me away somewhere. Ugh, Nigga do I look like H2O? We finished the nite with Nathan's and a train ride home.

....I need a camera. I'm missing out on way too many memories. lol


1 comment:

A said...

You look so pretty! I love the curly hair on you ;) man that old dude sounds like his misses his glory days and now he's trying to get in on someone else's lol but I love cool old people they are fun to hang around, did you dance with him for a bit? lol j/k :P