Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tuesday.



Tuesday's Highlights

Blah a speedy race to class with misty sweat all over my body. I'm hot and bothered but I made it on time. I pick a seat and breathe outwards blowing my hair. I put my bag on my thighs and pulled out my notebook, the printout and dig furiously for a pen. I relax and tense up again as I realized that my phone volume is still up. MY god what if people hear my ringtone in the middle of class, when there's an awkward silence passing

Katt Williams' voice
It might be bugs on the rest of you mugs, but aint no bugs on me ha ha
10 minutes pass
15 minutes pass
....... ..... .... . .... ........
......WTF are you serious?! Did I become moist and sweaty for no damn reason. Did I get up early for a stupid class and I could of been sleeping soundly in my bed? Fuck you CUNY Lehman! I went to your school cause I needed to go to school. Hunter I love you very dearly and I will be with you shortly, just give it time okay?



*My outfit made me proud today. I have never had so many eyeballs on me. Some old west indian lady "She said I had too much meat out" I proceeded to begin to curse this lady out. She kept saying the same thing and finally said "You got meat and thats a good thing, you look great" I thank her and we exchanged hugs.

*Adam and I discovered that his Cousin's dog is blind.

*I have never walked so much in my life.

*Saw Drop it Low video....SMH Chris Brown looks good and he was dancing like a bojangles trying to get his fans back. Dance, shake it out, Dance the Rihanna beatdown out of our memories. I'm sorry I was thinking rude thoughts I feel ashamed

WHY HE SO SEXY?!





1 comment:

A said...

lmao @ Chris dancing like Bojangles! Man he's gonna have to live that down for...ever like Ike! :(

When I first start reading I felt like I was reading a book! Nice writing style :)