Thursday, September 24, 2009

"J" [Bitter/Sweet]


On Tuesday, I came to get the mail and I got a personal letter. I was excited, I never really got a letter old school style. I found it funny it had no return address. I feverishly opened to see what was inside. It was a newspaper clipping and a post-it attached to it. The post-it said


Shoshannah call now!!!
-J


It was an article for a car sale. Not any car sale but a 99$ dollar one. I was like "Bullshit". Really?! Cars for 99 dollars? I have shoes that cost more than that. It was going to happen this saturday and registration was thursday. After I read the article, mind you I'm still in my small ass lobby frozen by the staircase, I went upstairs told my mom and she examined the envelope. She said it never went to the post office someone dropped it in the mailbox.

I felt like I was playing Blue's Clues
*Its a J name
*Person knew where I live
*Person knew I was thinking bout getting a car.

The third clue is tricky cause I really didn't let people know I wanted a car, I don't even have my license.

I texted all my J friends no results

So I came to the conclusion that on sunday morning Jesus was reading the New Rochelle newspaper, enjoying his bread and butter with honey vanilla chamomile tea and came across this article. He remembered one of my prayers and clipped it out. He took a post-it from his desk, made a quick note and mailed it out. Jesus knew I was having a rough time he sent it out express Godmail also known as Gmail. There's no return address cause of that. Plus it was a regular handwriting he didn't want to give it all away. lol

Now I can get a car, but just like my life, dumb little bullshit things always prevent me from my destination. I need a license to register and I need some money smh. I can get my sister's godfather to do that. Now I had a plan for the money but thats another post. Ill find a way by saturday. This opportunity doesn't come often. I'm not letting it slip away.

Whoever J is ....

Thank You

2 comments:

NiC-KIA said...

"express Godmail"
you are too cute!

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

it WAS jesus lol