Wednesday, April 22, 2009

420

My 420 was okay could of been better but there was this one bitch. When we all said Purple she said rectangle. *blank stare* Ugh Can't stand bitches like that...
Totally fooked my nite

Is it jus me but anytime I bless myself with the herbs I feel mad sensitive for days to come. It goes in and out though. Not sensitive like crying because of butterflies. Touching, scratching its mad intense I FEEL EVERYTHING.

I should use to my advantage growlls* wink wink*

I'm thinking bout getting a piercing...guess where?

Anyways Ill post something brilliant later

MAS Love
Nana

5 comments:

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I would have made it lovely foya.

Bang Bang said...

Of Course.....
I don't expect any less lol

A said...

Rectangle? wtf lol

hmmmm the place I'm thinking of makes me cross my legs...am I close? lol

Bang Bang said...

Nope that's too intimate LOL. Plus I don't know how that's gonna heal.

A said...

hmmm I think I know now lol