Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dinosaur BBQ [Bitter]




Last Nite was Jason's Bday Dinner and We went to Dinosaur BBQ in Harlem. It was packed and we waited to eat and be merry. It was fine. Then Sasha and I started to notice everyone was in regular clothes. At first I was "It's just the Busboys" then slowly I realized everyone was dressed any which way. Okay that's fine I guess.....

Not really you think if you were a waiter you would give a damn bout your presentation but people were wearing whatever and they didn't have the cutest bodies. They were no tags or nothing.....

You know when you get the feeling that you were in for a ghetto backyardigan meal?

There were too many signs....

Even before I went to the restaurant I looked up the menu and everything was slathered with BBQ and Pork.....And more Pork with more sauce, with more mayo. Every Entree was just meat and Heart attacked filled. I got a little nauseated but I was like "Fuck It" I'll just eat the chicken burger.

We were seated, ordered our drinks.
I loved the sodas. They were old school in glass bottles. It felt like I figure out how they made the sodas unlike Pepsi.

We ordered our food. It was salty...even the simmered greens.

The food was alright. We eating laughing and then Sasha looks to my side and she says "There a roach crawling on the wood behind you"

"You just don't wanna pay for your food"

Then I look over and I see crawling jus chilling and shit. It looked like the ones with the egg sticking out its butt.

I look down on my food and immediately became nauseated. We told another dude that was there and he just had this face "Like Really this is a damn shame"

Shit, if a roach is chilling on the wood how can I know that shit is not crawling in the kitchen?

We tell the waitress. She says did it crawl next to the food?
.....

The manager comes over dress like a 16 with no style she's like 20. She said they opened the windows and that's the reason we saw the roach. The just had an inspection and everything is fine. It happens anytime the windows are open.

WTF?!

So my local chinese spot has their door open all the damn time and I have yet to see roaches crawling in there. You would think this bitch would give us something free or drop the grautuity but NO.

Ghetto Ass Backyardigans.....

We could of caused a scene but it's his birthday.

I ate my food off a very hard plastic plate. We know it ain't porcelain.

The Bill comes and everyone gives what they thought was acceptable and were short 25 fucking dollars. One girl didn't even eat and gave 10. So someone is fucking Jason out of 30 dollars on his Birthday Dinner. Now what type of shit is that. He adding the money together and we're the only ones concerned if the bill is paid....

Everyone is acting like they went blind. On HIS Birthday. They laughing and talking extra hard.

Ghetto Ass Backyardigans.

You would think the bitch who ordered the Long Island Ice Tea+ meal would pay attention.

I already calculated our meal plus tax and tip.

That's what people fail to do. Add tax and tip.

Example: I ordered 25 dollars of food!

No Bitch, tax is like 9% + Tip 15%= 24%

So you really need to pay is 31 dollars.

Boo. If everyone does this shit guess what. We short 6 dollars from everyone.

Sasha got her calculater from the Ipod. We should of paid 33 dollars. We gave 45. Plus the girl who just gave us extra 8 dollars for being kind.

Ugh We did meet some nice people. Some of them were just....


"Why does everyone wants to be a model?"

Do they think its the easy way out? Everyone gets to look and praise me? Here's my opinion.

If you have to tell me your a model, then you're not a model.

The moment I see you I should she that "IT" factor. That shit that makes wanna look at you.

Overall It was a cute gathering minus the roach and fuckery that is Dinosaur BBQ.



I'm just saying.....



*Update ...Sasha stole one of the condiments LOL.....with that damn roach something had to be complimentary. [Don't judge the outfit or my cooked hair, I was not in the mood whatsoeva]









8 comments:

A said...

I had a similar situation a few weeks ago!!! Omg this is why I don't understand when people know they are CHEAP go out to dinner! I already learned that I can't order food with certain people because they never want to give a tip and I hate having to pay my portion of the bill and then cover their tip especially if it's from a place I like to go eat at! lol Ugh people are funny

A said...

And OMG I forgot to comment on the ROACH!!! WTH!!!???? Man your nice I think I would have told my friend I would see him later on lol

Bang Bang said...

Oh I forgot He's my cousin. If he wasn't I woulda bounced with the fierceness.

(vixenchick) said...

OMG that is so gross!!! i so would not have paid for that.

xoxo

vixen

Super Noodle Rach said...

LOL ewww mannn! as soon as i saw the front of the resturant i was thinking dodgy...but i didnt wna pass judgement..until you said what you said!!

btw, i never pay sum1 else graditute or tip. if i spent less its cz i wana pay less! dnt try and divide the tip and shit whn you bought 10 drinks and i had tap water! foolish ppl.

follow me on twittwr! i follower yours!

zsamurai said...

why the mother fooook am I second to last on your impeccable taste list???

impeccable my crotch :\

Anonymous said...

I am just mad at you for not having a disclaimer that read "Allie if you are eating your lunch that is bbq chicken you might want to skip this post"

Black bloggers got to stick together.

Bang Bang said...

LOL such a coincidence.You got paranoid. I do sometimes I think black pepper in my food are lookig mighty suspect to roaches Sorry LOL