Monday, April 13, 2009

CrayolaRoseArt.

Got my nails done.....don't judge me jus finished washing the dishes....Ashtastic
This is where I stopped cause I have no paint **sigh*

I can't get into to twitter apparently there is too many twits and tweet and a flutter. I haven't really gotten into to it but I will. I see you william.....

BTW where are all the guys on these blogs. I see bitches everywhere but no dudes. If I do see one he's telling bout his fresh kicks and the same shit everyone else is talking bout. *sigh*

Anyways I'll keep trying......

Oh if you wanna follow it's at the sidebar.

Hmm I had a chit chat with Joshua and he went before and loved the place. I updated the Dinosaur post with pics. Different Strokes for different folks. They made reservations for thursday....

I have a free thursday.

Flowing Reds,

Nana