Friday, April 24, 2009

Ciara: You Don't Feel That? [Bitter]

I was just over at THEYBF when I was doing my daily gossip calorie count and I noticed Ciara shoes......Pure Fire, then I realized All of this bitches' toes were outside of the sandal.

Boo.

The only ones that made it is the pinky toes. This is a clear indication that this is not your size. All of her toes beside the pinky and big toe are all the same length. LOL

It just made me realize the fuckery that is upon us for NY Summer 09. If Fabulous people like Ciara are making me say "BOO" then I can only imagine the horror of ashy heels and fucked up toes.

Lord please give me the strength......


3 comments:

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

lmfaoooooooooooo! i thought i was the only one who noticed them shits screamin for freedom

Bang Bang said...

"Screamin' for freedom.....

That shit is highlarious

A said...

I mean how do you even walk with your toes like that?! annnnnd you KNOW your gonna be photographed...does she not have friends? wtf lol