Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Bitter than Sweet


See Kingston behind Me, LOL booty shot
Tattoo is inda swollen

I got a tattoo on my wrist "Its says Faith as I previously mentioned like a eon ago...

But I got it. I broke my tattoo virginity. So excited


Oh while we was there, we were talking and I mentioned my bf Josh. He's best friends with one of the dudes that works there. [he wasn't there today it was his day off] That dude was mad shocked. He was like "I thought he was gay" YOU his girlfriend?

Then he announced to the tattoo artists that I'm Josh's GF.....

Umm Okay you kinda getting wreckless with that shit.

Now I hate to use this example but I'm gonna

Joshua is like a Kanye West type of nigga. You don't automatically sum up this nigga as A.the nigga that bag bitches or B. The nigga that likes to play swords.

That's what we do in society we think gay is a way of life or some shit. Like once people know your gay that's all THEY need to know.


With Kanye West he is not concerned about this bitch and that bitch. He's not talking bout all the dime pieces he got. He's talking bout himself and his interests. People get mighty suspicious when there's no mention of a bitch.

Basically that's what "Girls" do. We can have a conversation without sex being involved.

Niggas look at this and through their pee wee brains assume

A. This nigga didn't mention a bitch
B. This nigga didn't mention sex

Conclusion: Joshua- bitches - sex = Girl= Gay

Now let me give you a word of advice. The nigga that speaks almost nada bout sex, bitches and etc. Is the nigga bagging them left and and right. He's so smooth you didn't realize he was there. That's the nigga you need to talk to....

Obviously, he must be doing something right, He got me and he STILL has me. The first part is alright for dudes but the second, only a few......only a few [I'm hard to handle lol]

You wanna know the icing on this story?


The dude that cause the ruckus wasn't cute. He was 5'8 chubby and rocking a fohawk thingy. Prada sneakers do not make up for that ish....Them shoes will come off at the end of the day, your face won't [cruel I know I don't give a fuck lol]



2 comments:

A said...

Lmao about the face not coming off!

I agree with what you said, I think it's the same for when guys talk bad about gays. It makes me give them the side eye, like what are you trying to hide!? lol

Bang Bang said...

fOR REAL that is true...I get mad suspect anytime that happens like why are you so obsessed? LOL