Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bunny F#$K [Sweet]


O my. I made a new playlist for my iPod Touch and its awesome. I've been lazy with it...usually let genius do its works but sometimes it starts fucking with my moods and shit.

Here's my playlist I made this intentionally for the Loveytimes.
It 's not cheesy I can't take the Marvin Gaye/Barry White shit.

If you know some of the songs def download the others.

StrangeSex/PurpleSounds Playlist.

You Are Mine - MUTE MATH

If I Had My Way - Chrisette Michele

Can't Be Good - Janet Jackson

Best I Ever Had - Drake

Butterflies - Michael Jackson

This Is My Heart - Boyz II Men

Getting Late - Floetry

Got'Til It's Gone - Janet Jackson

Crush - Dave Matthews Band

Little Bit - Drake

Strange and Beautiful - Aqualung

Everybody Gotta Learn Sometime - Beck

Sooner Than Later - Drake

Colorblind - Counting Crows

Whisper of a Thrill - Thomas Newman

Trouble - Coldplay

Death By Chocolate - Sia

Across The Universe - Fiona Apple

Warning Sign - Coldplay

Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap

Destiny - Zero 7

State of Grace - Seal

Break of Dawn - Michael Jackson

1 comment:

A said...

I'd jam to this ;0