Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Lonely Stoner/Dumbass [Bitter]


If all this time you've been hustling for some recognition and fame. Appreciation for what you do in life. Why would you give that up? You're halfway up the mountain and you're ass just rolls down. Showing how a little heat your ass is quick to forfeit and move on. Other people trying to get where you got and you do this.

BITCH ASS BITCH.

I wasn't really into you, but my God take an anti-depressant and get over it. No wonder you're the lonely stoner no one wants to hang with your ass. You're that nigga always talking bout you're problems and conspiracy government theories, killing everyone's high.

[I will bounce to your album and shit, the respect just went down couple notches...]
You made it and now you wanna become an actor?!!

Waaaa?!

Your fanbase is not that damn solid. I personally like Drake's Album better.

[He doesn't sound like a 21 year old white when rapping then change into a 46 year old smoker when having a conversation.]

Kid Cudi is THE perfect name for him
[cudi is a slang for the vagina, for the foreigners]

I Blame Kanye bringing up people jus like him.
Misery Loves Company

6 comments:

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

okay...this may be long lol

i do agree with you, because he did come such a long fucken way his fan base is massive the real fans atleast [like myself] but as soon as niggas started hatin him he backed down. which is weird seeing how before he never seemed to back down from anything or anyone. because he wanted to make a difference. i think he failed to realize that once you become a "celebrity" people WILL look at you as if your a fucken god lol. i mean what did he expect?

ugh im so upset because im a huge fan of cudders. but the good thing is he will still be an artist nonetheless. and he promised to still give shows for the fans. so this may be just some fuckery he needs to learn to deal with.


pussy. ugh

lol, my word verification is : fawkings just thought i should share.

cupYcak3delight said...

this made me go like this 0_0
lol
ure totally righttt!!


btw: i did them myself :]

William Adam said...

he pissed me off with that post on his blog
like as if hes the only person to ever have to deal with shit like that
someone needs to slap him and tell him to wake the fuck up
its like he thought he could release songs become famous
and still walk on roa with no one bothering him

Bang Bang said...

@ supa
Lol even the word verification agrees with this shit formerly called kid cudi. Did you see drake?!!

@william
Damn son sometimes i wisj you were in nyc. You be a good ass friend.

@cuppy
Lol. Those emoticons thingys always make my day

A said...

lmao at first I was wondering if the person you were talking about was someone you knew, cause I had no idea what this Kid Cudi I've been hearing about looks like! lol Now I'm glad I never listened to his music! ;)

Samson said...

I don't think anyone could know what dude is going through. I mean that money will do things like that. I still rocks with the ruder. And Drake is that beast....