Saturday, March 7, 2009

Do I just attract DUM-DUMS?



"She the only black girl in that group; she's pretty for a dark skin girl"


I'm having a very hard time not getting upset at everything. I mean I can always control the way I act but I can't control what I get upset at.

What can you do, rite?

It's not like I'm Chris Browning Bitches.

But that comment was the fucking icing on my shit pie cake.

You those people who looked like they were bullied when they were younger. They grow up and now they're normal, almost cool. The're still holding grunges and feel like they're so different and basically forcing out every joke, with every fiber trying to BE different instead of being themselves....Yeah

People always think I overanalyze shit too much but I'm just seeing what you're not seeing.
Go with your gut feeling [not your hormones or ur brain just your guts]

That comment was just said to get a rise out of people to start some shit to get some attention.
It just confirms that you have low self esteem and issues to fix. I will not be the one to do so. By acting like you didn't hear anything pisses them off to the very core.

Going back to the bully situation. Now kids are cruel but sometimes they see shit we don't see.
I wish we were kids again I would personally enjoy seeing that dog get knock the fuck out.

.......I'll just wait a couple of months and hear what I said on the first day.




2 comments:

Dope Fiend said...

"she's pretty for a dark skin girl"

I still get people saying this dumb sh!t to me. As inthey sayit to my face....joke is its black people as well. KMDT

Tash said...

i totally get wtf your talking about , but niggas aint shit! (: