Sunday, March 29, 2009

Church.


I went to church. It was revival holy ghost thingy. It was good people were bugging out left and right, back and forth. I dunno I wanted to....But then again I didn't. I'm stubborn to the fullest, to the point where it sometimes harms me. I know, that's stupid, But for the people who feel where I'm coming from. They know where I'm coming from.

Anyways still got a lot of sorting out to do before my ass jumps in without knowing what the hell is up.

Last time this shit happened I was pleasing everyone but me. Damn. It's kinda weird reflecting on your prior self. First time I got the Holy ghost I was 9 or 10. Anyways I don't wanna 100% commit knowing on monday I'll be smoking and the Holy ghost will be in the background like "WTF Bitch?!, You went to church yesterday"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ you personifying the Holy Ghost. I have never caught it, and I grew up in a Apostolic church so that was a feat. The truth is I am so scared to not be in control of myself and not know what is going on thrashing around in the floor. Sounds stupid but true. I am scared so when I feel something I just resist it. I may cry in church on the occasion but that is about it. Not as afraid as i used to be but the church I go to now is non-denominational and they don't do that.