Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Henry the 13th: It just won't die......


I so missed this big part of my life that happened a few weeks ago. Remember Henry, If you don't click this. It was one of my very first posts. Anyways I haven't seen in forever even though he lives in my area. Move in different circles and shit. Well I was gonna pick up Josh from work and my ass is already late. I'm waiting for the train minding my biznesss...

Guess who waddles/sways over no other but Henry

So I flashed a quick fake smile and waved.

I thought he would move on but he didn't

He talked and talked about his moves and coming up in the world and making that money. His certificates, his jobs,etc.

I really hated the D train with all my heart at that point. I wanted to jump in the tracks and just run.

After a century the train comes I aways sit my the window in the corner and guess what he sits right next to me.

The train to Soho is a good 45 minute ride.

And I can't even give my pum pum some breathing room.

He goes on and on.....

Recalling middle school and the conversation that ended my fakery towards him.

I just rolled throught the punches.

Throughout the monologue he kept asking me to make some artistic shit for me.

It's a leather, but on the back it has hands every color and their all reaching up .....

to money or some shit like that

It says hustle hard, and something bout GOD

I almost had an aneyeurism [spell check]

That is the corniest thing ever EVER.

I will not do that for u and rep that shit.

"NO"

but C' mon for sentimental value, what we had together. [Sentimental value?! We were friends once, you became obsessive I moved on you didn't, If I was to do it for you. You'll prolly jack off to it every night knowing that I touched it once and now you're wearing it]

"NO, I'm lazy"[plus its mad corny]

I know a lot of dudes who can do it for me but I want you to do it.[Oh please let them do it and get off my back]

"Naw, I'm good"[OMG just drop it]


LOL Here's the creeper feature moment

He leans in and sniffs me.

"Is that white diamonds?"

"UMMMmmm Yeah....[glance sideways and scream with my eyes for help]"

"ahhh How'd you know?"

"I've been around [please nigga are you trying to imply that you gots it like that....awww BRuhahahahhahahaaa]"

I mean you don't sniff people....

YOU DON'T SNIFF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

part.2 coming soon


2 comments:

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

lmfao henry sounds like the worst.

dont you HATE when u try to escape someone and they still make it to you.

ugh
fuckery

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ you screaming with your eyes.