Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blacksummers'night: A Review


BLACKsummers'night is what we've been waiting for but we didn't really knew what we were waiting for. We listen to our ipods and something is missing. Soul, some depth, I'm not talking bout all the extra. Personally for me soul, jazz and etc. are too outdated its the same shit I remember back then. It's cool for you to do the soul thing but its 2009 do what soul would sound like NOW!! Very few know how to do that and Maxwell's album satisfies what I've been missing. I never really listen to Maxwell before cause I was listening to *Nsync at the time lol. I never get a whole album based off of the first single but I did it for Maxwell. I totally thank myself for taking a chance. This album is really good. It relaxes you, and it feels like waterwaves. The lyrics are awesome. The instrumentals don't over power his voice. It's fluid none of the tracks seem out of place. It's just.......GOOD.

Favorite Tracks

Stop the World
Cold
Fistful of Tears

9 out of 10

No comments: