Sunday, August 9, 2009

Funny Bitches [Bitter/Sweet]

I think people are angry at me and not because I did some dumb shit towards them. They get mad at me cause I do what I please and not what people expect me to do. I'm not easily subdued by bureaucratic bullshit and diplomacy. Its not built in me. In a way I understand. Things people work hard to obtain I usually get it without really trying and If I actually give a damn, no one will remember your ass. People try so hard to get at me without really getting at me. Which is funny to me. Just say your peace to my face and leave me be. Maybe its my blank stare. Here's a tip for all you lovely people

Anytime someone has some stigma against you, kill them kindness and not fake kindness genuine kindness. This shit pisses them off even more cause they have nothing against you. When you get angry you showing them that you care and you shouldn't because you should be focus on you and your interests.

...I know I know

Here's an example.

I was wearing my white wig and some hot ass outfit looking like a M.O.B. photoshoot. I show up and the girls are looking at me like I'm crazy. Secretly giggling and staring me down. I brush it off cause people have been smirking at me since birth, two years later they're wearing the same shit I was wearing 2 years ago. The thing that made it icing is there "boyfriends" are ready to scoop me up like ice cream. This one dude was staring so hard I felt uncomfortable. The Giggle Twins realize what's really going on and the giggling stops, now I can feel the tension in the air. I'm just vibing with the guys cause they mad cool. All of a sudden Giggle Twins' power must of deactivated cause now they want to be friends.......mmmmmhmmmm [BTW I'm not a thieving chicka. I don't believe in cheaters and I don't need to become one]

"People say things thinking other people are thinking it, when they know they don't even believe it themselves"
- Sumra 13, sister

Like people jus say well she's Shoshannah. LOL I'm my own adjective.

Someone approached me and commented on me and said "Shannah is one hand painted pink and the other white? [insert dumb giggle here]"

Let's evaluate.

I purposely painted my nails those colors. I didn't paint them in the dark and realized when I went outside I realized that I have committed a crime worthy of imprisonment.

You pointing it out does not make it funny. If anything you sound stupid because you know they're pink and white cause you said so, why ask the question?

My answer to this dumb question after these commercial breaks...


This post is brought to you by Energizer Haters "They keep hating and hating and hating..."
Also by iMac "Mac Users swear by their computers, Windows users swear at their computers"
and from viewers like you, thank you! soundtrack provided by Camp Lo's Uptown Saturday Night.

I simply did my "Uraslowbitch" face and said "....umm yeah" and turn my head towards someone worth my interest.


At the end of the day don't let anyone make you feel bad for being yourself.

1 comment:

zsamurai said...

so true... stop this world for that post.
"WE'RE ABOUT OT STOP THE WORLD TO-NITE!!" *maxwell voice
DEEP!!