Monday, August 31, 2009

Sneak Peak.






Welp I did another photoshoot on sunday. My Farewell to August 2009 you will be missed LOL. It was a fun day. We went to Fulton, shot in some alley thingy, lost Adam for like 40 minutes. We went to Wendy's and had a frosty. For some reason I have to get a frosty when I'm downtown. Then we went to the seaport and had a spectacular view of the Brooklyn Bridge and the water. We just stayed right there and enjoyed the view. As soon as we entered I stopped cause it was really beautiful. We let Aaron take some pictures and we just talked and reminiscence. I felt like a New Yorker which is rare for a New Yorker LOL. We rolled a blunt, pinkberry that is my favorite flavor. Aaron took us around the back alleys and we smoked. There was this guy briskly walking home and he shot past us. Then Adam started briskly walking/running too. It was a little race, it was so funn because he kept catching up to the guy. The guy is still walking/running and Adam is catching up and beats him and cuts him off when he turns the corner. *DEAD* I was watching the whole thing from afar and I couldn't breathe. Adam touched the camera and took some shots too. It was a nice relaxing day. I'm planning on going to the beach at night before it gets too cold. It would be OD fun. Ill upload the rest of the pics later. Also Ill do a critique of his work cause opinions matter to me. When I do a work of art I like people's opinions....well people that matter. Ill also recap on Emily's 24 hour BBQ.

No comments: