Friday, August 28, 2009

A New Day Has Come


Celine Dion and her back up singers " ...A New Day Has Come, Anew DAY haaaaassss come, Let the rain come and wash away my tears" Her cirque de soleil dancers start prancing and flipping surrounding her and her manly stance commands the stage.

still singing in the background...

Let me begin by saying this.

August was the shit.

It was full of regret and pain. It was full of love. It was the beginning of self discovery. It was REAL.

I'm not saying my whole year has been fake...but It was based on a lie and thats like the sole of some payless sneakers, bound to crumble. I was too genuine for that.

I've had time to really analyze and realize and finally move on. This summer was suppose to be magical and full of love.

It wasn't.

At one point I was blaming myself. I was wondering how did I get here. I figured it out, not entirely but most of it.

Celine open her legs wide and the longest note in history was made......She wasn't even breaking a sweat. The music stopped.
The dancers stopped dancing in amazement. It was Celine in Vegas and everyone must bow down to the glory of her voice. little cherubs were flying out her mouth and it was reported that the US economy was stable thanks to Celine's prestine and crystal clear note.

I thank my family and my new friend Adam. I still didnt get to talk bout the mystery of Adam but I will LOL. He has made me laugh so hard...sometimes you need a good laugh after such a fucked up event in life. Why do you think poor/troubled people are the funniest? They're the ones with the most pain.

Celine faints...dancers let her fall on their backs as they crawl away with her. A standing ovation across the world happens and she breaks another record for the most people in a standing ovation.



2 comments:

Stevie said...

I love your blog header, doll.

Bang Bang said...

Thanks Sugababy