Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good Sleep [Sweet]




I've been going out too much lol, It's summer I'm trying to squeeze it in before school starts. It's good though but my ass never gets that good sleep.

That sleep when you don't actually know when you fell asleep.

That good sleep where you snore and you NEVER snore.

That good sleep where your pillow is soaked in saliva. and ur mouth is crusty.

That good sleep where you wake up and realized half the day is gone.

That good sleep where you don't think bout shit while lying in bed.

That good sleep where you didn't have a dream. Just blanked out.

I need me some of that good sleep.

2 comments:

A said...

ah I wish I had that "good sleep" cause these days I'm up till like 4 :( lmao @ that baby's leg

Bang Bang said...

welcome back suki!!! I missed you like all summer lol. I havent started as yet hopefully this monday my butt will go register....mad lazy