Sunday, August 23, 2009

CUNY Lehman Chronicles


I'm taking 5 classes this semester.

Intro to Digital Imaging
Intro to Printmaking
General Psychology
African American Literature
Contemporary Moral Issues

The so called advisor was bout to fuck up my schedule OD and give me a bunch of gen eds but all wack ones and add art classes so it would 4 classes of garbage and maybe 1 art class.

His exact words
"You can have up to 18 credits, So you can take your the freshman block and add 2 art classes"

As soon as this dude said this the record scratched in my mind.....

this nigga is an idiot.
yea he sure is.
he's deadass advising me to take almost 16-18 credits
You just came back to school
...I know whats wrong with him?
IDK, Its either he wants you to fail or do mediocre all around.
He doesn't even know if I can handle that many classes
SMH
It's suppose to be pleasure and pain, not pain, pain some more pain and here's an advil. Oh no.

"I have to register here or can I make my schedule?"
"You can register for classes online throught your eSims.....bleh blah blah, etc"

great imma do it online cause he's lost.
yea you would be going to school 5 days a week with 3 hour gaps and dumbness
yea I know
stupid advisor what is he advising schedule suicide
good one

So after I came home and signed up for classes. He gave me a guide and requirements for the college and my major and voila. I spent a good 2 hours fixing my schedule. I like the results. Everything is connected so I can use what I learned in one class to benefit the next class. Next semester is mostly gonna be math and science cause they mesh well.

Here's the best part

I get friday thru monday off. tee hee.

I knoooooowwwwwwww. jealous?




2 comments:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

lmao!! i will follow thee and i dont follow many. love ur posts!

Bang Bang said...

Thanks a lot. I will continue my fuckery