Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Britney's Circus [Sweet]



I've been listening to Britney Spears' Circus.

Here's the breakdown. I like it, isn't as good as Blackout people really missed out on that album.I think she was smart in her selections. She still gave us some old school britney type songs and the while making sure we hear the synth pop she's currently going for. Plus she added 'Radar' a song that was previously on Blackout. I think she wants you to go back and listen to Blackout. That was a comeback album but she was still "off" when she released that. She keeps it safe. Although not as many songs popped out on Circus for me. I think its good for her to start her warm up. She doing what she does best, shit to dance to and she does take a step back from BLACKOUT but she steps forward from her previous albums. She's a entertainer and she does it well....

Don't front as much as  people hate her you do find yourself singing in your head some britney song....

Can't see the unfolding. I jus wish she would go to Tyra or Beyonce for a lacefront....
I know my weaves and wigs people and she needs to fire her stylist and hire someone that lnows their extensions

I give this a solid 7 out 10

No comments: