Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh, It Won't Be Long, You Will Grow Strong, Up, Up and Away




I think I found my song to sum up 2008.

I think the "him" is not necessarily a person, well for me at least.

Just the growing pains and just healing and learning new things as I get older. So for 2008 my theme song is Death by Chocolate by Sia.

[btw kinda ironic her holding Ms.Piggy]
Kinda weird I find my song in December lol.

Here's her performing it in Dallas


I find the best songs, that relate to me are the ones with the biggest message in a few words.

They repeat over and over until you finally feel it.  
Like really recognize and connect to what you're saying.....
I'm trying find out some New Year's Resolutions...
My own countdown for the year too


5 comments:

A said...

Her song "buttons" is my fav*****

This is nice to though ;) I think I'm just in love with her voice!

Anonymous said...

Nice song.

Tuotie...I love her voice too. It reminds me of Amy Winehouse a little bit.

Nellz said...

her voice is mad pretty,....I seen another blogger talking about her b4 then i did not know who she was

[$ H A R O N A] said...

i loooooove sia. especially her work with zero 7.

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

so everysince i read this post, ive became a fan of her. she's cool. :)