Saturday, December 13, 2008

Have You Ever.... [part.2]

I don't know what it is....

White People's Conversation out of all the people who ride the train are always the most boring. Even when people are speaking a different language they more visually entertaining. Is it because I can't relate to them? I doubt it.

I talked to my sister to confirm or deny my opinion. She agreed that it is so boring. I asked my mother she agreed too. I find in general what they talk about is boring....

Now I don't mean real conversations bout life or anything like that. I'm talking bout small talk, Shooting the shit with your friend. Just having a fun time. 


Maybe cause its the train and they don't wanna get too juicy with it.

I personally think in general they talk bout chit chat stuff.
Example.

I like those shoes.

You like them I bought them at 34th in Journey's 

really?

yeah

cool.

You know where Journeys is right just take the.....


Now they might go on with the conversation but not truly get into the details. They might fling in a big word or two instead or describing what happen or how they felt. They let the big word do the talking. 

other's ppl's conversation.

I like those shoes

Thanks. I got them at 34th in Journeys. This lady was hawking my ass the whole time. So was a little too friendly. I don't know maybe they do commision, she needed to relax. The shoes were nice. This girl was looking at me whil I was looking at them. I hate those people

Was she a lesbian?! lol

No, [chuckle] She just wanted it cause I picked it up. You can tell  by the way she dress all she does is follow fads. Plus I looked fashion forward.

You mad conceited for no reason. [laughs]

Wait let me tell you what she had on.....




Now I will continue to observe....

I will write a post on hispanic people....NO One is getting away LOL

STUFFWHITEPEOPLELIKE click it you won't regret it






3 comments:

A said...

you are too funny! I can't wait for the post about the latinos lol. I was on that website b4, I have to admit its pretty accurate...lol

William Adam said...

hahaha i agree thier conversations are so boring
i had one guy talking about how he was trying to drill stuff onto his wall but couldnt
because he couldnt find the right drill piece
i swear im falling asleep just typing it
but he was sounding so enthusiatic and excitd about what he was saying it was soo weird

Brothers Blog said...

lmao @ the stuffwhitepeopledo site. The very first one was about those ugly sweaters. I started dying cuz I swear I was in target last night and the lady in front of me in line bought one of those ugly ass christmas sweaters. I just had 2 SMH.