Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sentence Enhancers

Nigglet.

Nigga but the small or adolescence version.
I usually use this as a term of endearment towards friends and family.

I'm sorry that word is too funny....

I will be using for a long while.

I believe in making up your own words, If you say it and people automatically know what you're talking about then its a word. 

I mean english is just a bunch of different words from different cultures and how we say it, its not how we write it down. Words are always changing and moving. 

So....Fuck it

nigglet  NigG'LET [informal]
noun
* person; small person; teenagers: Hurry up nigglet, we got to go



Flabbergasted is a word.

Case closed.

2 comments:

Chaveeo said...

LMAO!!!! omg me and my fam got that word from the movie tales from the hood :)
lol

but ya idk what muh ex was thinkin...ya haha when i called him he had his girl answer the phone i was livid...but im getting over it thanks :D

Bang Bang said...

Yea I heard it on the boondocks that word changed my life...