Monday, December 1, 2008

Hmmm...

I noticed that I like older men. 

I had a crush on Sean Connery when I was little. When XMen came out I had a major crush on Hugh Jackman, wasn't even looking at icicle dude or Cyclops at all. Now I watched the Transporter 3 last saturday and I was looking at Jason Statham like "DAYUM" his body was all types of gorgeous. His 8 pack, his back, hell, even his low haircut and accent. I mean I would literally jump over Zac Efron for a piece of him.

I really started to evaluate myself and see if this was just a coincidence or I really like older dudes. So I started with the shows I watched. Here's one Example

TRUEBlood

Jason Stackhouse
or Bill Compton.

Bill.
 [btw if you're not watching TRUEBlood you're missing out



I love Will Smith more that he's older....

Maybe it's the authority and power, the wisdom, the confidence, the experience
or it's just because I had NO father figure in my life and inadvertently my mind is naturally attracted to them. Even growing up I find myself not relating to people my age. I find them boring and predictable. I love having intimate conversations with one or two people. I can't stand large groups, and that's all people my age wants to do. Have a bunch of people and have fun. They find me weird for being quiet and observing them. I guess they see it as me being a boring stuck up bitch, plus I look good so that's not helping me. I usually loosened up as the night unfolds but I have to push myself. I rather listen to older people. I love listening to older people, hear what they are going through and so on and so forth. Collecting data for my life and what to do and what not to do. If I am ever interested in someone my age they gotta have an old soul, like you can see the wisdom in their eyes. You can hear the determination in their voice.They jus have this thing about them. Like have you ever jus caught yourself staring at someone wanting to know what's their story? Like they draw you into them, like a magnet. That's what I am talking about...I mean people my age do have this quality. IDK I like them older than me. It goes the other way around too, Older men will approach me more often than people my own age. I always knew I would date people like 6,7 years my senior. So I wondered how did  Joshua [19] attracted me to him? I already knew the answer deep down. He had an old soul and I loved that about him. But still he was a surprise....

But back to the point, Don't get me wrong you won't find me stalking the senior citizen's home anytime soon. I love men in general, young and old. I'll just stare down the older one a little longer. 

Here some older men I enjoy







1 comment:

A said...

I still have a crush on Sean Connery, that man just gets better and better with age