Friday, January 2, 2009

Hey I'm Back.


....And with a vengeance.

Merry Christmas Happy New Year and all that good shit.
I didn't feel like blogging so I'm not gonna force myself, this isn't college.

So anyways things been alrite. I got a killer handbag [Thanks Aunt Bridgette] for Christmas.
I've been playing with my Ipod Touch non stop [Thank You Joshua]
Among other cute things I needed.


Now I'm just counting down until my birthday which is like 12 more days. Imma be 20.

JANUARY 14TH was a blessed day!!!

The last 3 years it rained on my birthday and not happy rain I mean that miserable on and off drizzle windy rain. So I'll be celebrating on the weekend just in case Mother Nature feels like screwing me over AGAIN.

So I've been thinking about my New Year's Resolutions and I don't make stupid unattainable ones.....that just makes you depressed.

One of my goals is to venture out. Go to different things and meet "live" people as Sasha would say. I mean I like my friends now but I need people to know always where the party is....
People who always have things going on in there lives. Which means I have to step my game up.

Go to the schedule pillow fight in downtown NYC in March.

Go to different bouroughs besides Manhattan.

Eat healthier or at least smaller portions of junk food.

Get my career on track.

Draw more. I'm such a lazy motherfooka when it come to this. Anytime I feel the urge people wanna get shy and won't take off their clothes. It's art. relax. If was between a photo and a nude drawing leaking I would prefer the Drawing. Its more tasteful.

Speak my Mind. I try to curve my mouth in general or dumb myself down but no more. I'm not sugar coating most of my stuff. Whatever I think you need to hear I will say it. No more muffled feelings.

I can't stand people with their own agenda. Like why am I your friend and you always dumping me for someone you barely met? I don't understand those types of people. Be Real. In fact this youtube kinda relates to what I'm saying....


This is Qaadir Howard and he's talking bout Gay profile websites. This is too funny and it will relate to your Facebook and Myspace fiends LOL

Enjoy.






2 comments:

A said...

Glad to hear you had a good X-mas! Those resolutions seems good I hope you accomplish them annnnnd your hair is so beautiful! ::jealous::

Bang Bang said...

Thanks Tuo... Imma bout to change my hair can't sit still when my Mom is a hair stylist LOL