Friday, January 9, 2009

Fingers Done Up.....[Sweet]

The Nail Status



I'm going to do my nails for my birthday. The first time I did my nails was prom and I didn't enjoy the experience. Plus the technician made it clunky. I usually grow my nails myself or jus paint them when they're short. I draw so I don't want charcoal underneath my fingernails LOL

I'm turning 20 I want something cute. I love these 3d acrylic nails. They're awesome. I showed them to Josh, he called me a birdhead....

He just hasn't seen me wear them. 

I think the simpler one on top is good for my first time. Gotta start slow. 

5 days til my BIRTHDAY!!!!



2 comments:

Brothers Blog said...

Happy Pre-lated Birthday.

Great nails too. Love a woman with great manicured nails. lol

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

Those nails are hot! lol and happy birthday!! 20? Do it with a bang, and of course in style and have fun!! ♥