Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In Other News....


I finished the Twilight Series like last week.

I'm a beast, my inner nerd came out. 

Twilight: Ehh

New Moon: So Real

Eclipse: Oh Yes

Breaking Dawn: Yes!/No!

There you have it Ladies and Gentlemen. Overall it was a good series.

My birthday is nine days away...Yes!!

I think I feel my emotions a little too strongly. Maybe I don't let them out so they are eating me alive but I'm working on it. I tried out my resolution, Saying what I was thinking that needed to be said. I find it very relieving. Hopefully I'll keep it up. A incident came up, where I needed to open my mouth and I failed miserably....

Try. Try Again.

I have a whole year.

My ipod touch is officially on crackhead status...

Welp thats it.

Next Week will more exciting cause of my birthday....

JANUARY 14TH




1 comment:

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

i just finished New Moon,
i dont wanna read the first chapter to the new book, thats in the back...
cause i didnt buy the 3rd one yet.
lol
if i finish it now then ima be bored. my last 2-3 weeks has been dedicated to twilight. ill be lost without it


nerd much?