Friday, January 2, 2009

Lady Gaga:The Fame [Sweet]


I've been listening to Lady Gaga's The Fame. I love this album. It flows and it has a concept and it goes perfectly with her image. Some albums are all over the place and attempt to stay true to a concept. She successfully executes it. Every single track was intentionally put on the album. It had no fillers, I mean of course they're are going to be songs you like more than others.

I like her style a lot. It speaks to this new wave futuristic, selfish, shallow generation.

Now I know I don't like to compare artists to others but I think Lady Gaga is more of a match to Rihanna. They're both trying something new and they dress fashion forward. They both can't hit those high notes or have a voice worth having but they do the best with what they have. Now I haven't seen Lady Gaga live but I hope it better than Rihanna. I can only take so much.

Lady Gaga's tracks are infectious

My favorites

LoveGame

Money Honey

Paper Gangsta

I Like it Rough

I give this album 8.5 out 10

3 comments:

A said...

I love this album! My favs are "eh eh nothing I can say", "starstruck" and "shake your kitty"! lol But the whole album is bomb!

KEY -KEY said...

the love of my life!

Melody.Darlene said...

i love this friggin album!