Thursday, January 8, 2009

Uh huh [Bitter]

It almost 3 in the morning....

Why my ass isn't sleeping only God knows.

So I 'm just ice skating the internet, going to different blogs reading profiles, blahzy blah.

I just stumble upon...

someone's profile and she basically sums up herself by her body type. 

Ummm that's it. 

Thats all.

Now I know I was jumping to conclusions but that definitely is a red flag for me. 
Anyone that opens their mouth and the first few words are mentioning their dress size and measurements as if you're a damn tailor....

Ugh I'm just highly upset

Like really?!

Now there's that saying don't sweat the small stuff, but I look at that shit from every angle and examine it, Get a phuckling petri dish and my microscope. You would be surprised to see the trouble you would save yourself in the future if you just notice these things.

To make things worse...

Her body wasn't all that banging.

.....

I got sidetrack and was looking for a picture. I was reading Sandra Rose. Damn that woman has something against Beyonce. I mean its hate. I find that someone that hates something/someone/etc...Is actually giving a lot of attention. Why you care?!

I mean hate is bad. But nothing is worse than NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT at all.



5 comments:

A said...

Lol that girl has self esteem problems :( and sandra hmmmm I hope she will let everyone in on what went foul between her and beyonce soon lol

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

lmfao that girl definetly has self esteem issues.

Melody.Darlene said...

bloggin at 3am! girrrrl! u need to smoke u a bleezy to fall asleep! haha!

Brothers Blog said...

i feel u on the cant sleep at 3am i got the same issues.

William Adam said...

I know exactly what you bean bout hating
as you've seen on my blog i hate too much
but i often stop and think why do i pay so much attention to things that i hate

IT MAKES NO SENSE