Friday, July 10, 2009

Goal Updates


I got into CUNY Lehman. Check

I did eat more balanced, I try to cancel out my junk food consumption with fruits and water. It gets like half a check

Fake ID: FAIL lol *tears on my pillow*

Today is the last day of the Afro Punk Festival...I don't think Imma make it : Fail

Watched church play:check It was really good like OD

Well I went out on saturday and some guy like the way I looked so I gave him a chance usually I dismiss niggas but I'm trying something different.

Plus he was bold.

You look pretty without the makeup too, rite?

[smirks] *obviously this nigga don't know shoshannah.*
[conceited voice]
Yea I'm sure

I put my number in some wackass looking prepaid phone. [minus one point.] He gave his middle name at first but then gave me his real name which is Paul.

Aww I never met a Paul. He says he's a personal trainer and he had his own business card [plus 3 points]

I like a dude with a plan.

I mean Im not looking for a phuck buddy or anything else jus some attention lol. It doesn't hurt.






1 comment:

Mj said...

OMG! I didn't know you had a blog! In response to the guy tryna holla: amen to a business card. That's like 1231313 points extra lol.

-Melcy