Monday, July 6, 2009

Mini Goals.

Goals to accomplish this week

*Cuny Lehman and beg like no other lol

*Get a fake ID: I want to party, keep my mind off things

*Get myself arm candy/sugar daddy. Don't get it twisted or dreaded, I'm not a golddigger just an oppurtunist. I can get one without doing anything sexual.

Are you that good Nana?

Why yes I am. In fact I went out and had fun without sex and spent only like 45 dollars.....wait for it... wait for it... I spent 45 for the WEEK!!!

*gasp* bitch you are good

I know, don't doubt next time.



*Watch the Youth Play at church this friday. Its friday though....*tear* Last year it was good I'll watch it. Its about lesbians....

*Eat Balanced and healthy

I think those are good goals for the week.

Kiss the rings bitch





1 comment:

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

you def need to go to the afro punk festival good shit