Friday, July 3, 2009

July: Will You Heal What June Did To Me?


June was the worst month so far. So much shit has hit the fan, the fan is not even working. The fan has hit the shit and twirl it around. I was naive and bubblegum but I'm still on the grind. Phuck out of here I WILL find a fucking way. I'm the tiger Katt Willians was talking about.

* More CUNY Bullshit
*Family is grasping at straws[moneywise]
*Joshua. Mind Fuck of a confusing situation.
*My hair is acting up. This happens anytime drama flairs its ugly head lol.

I could continue and tell you the intricate details but I'm lazy.

btw totally forgot to upload my killer glasses lol rocking my ciara ponyta. Like a mini GO GIRL lol.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

2 comments:

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

you can say that again

Danielle said...

oh girl... eerrrrrbody is in the same boat with regards to money, but dust them shoulders off and up with the forward movements... xxxx