Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Thirstiness [BitterSweet]


Umm I been off the market for about 2, 3 years and I guess I must of attain the magical ring from Lords of the Ring embedded deep down in the orifice that is my Matrix [that's my vagina, for you simple folk] The News spread like wildfire and I've been beating niggas off of me worse than the people in Resident Evil.

Its Nice, Its Flattering but then you feel kinda overwhelmed by it all.
The Thirstiness is at an all time high and it doesn't help that I'm single.

Everyone is trying different ways to bag me, instead of just talking to me.
I'm about to become asexual in 3.....2........1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally understand I just did a 3 year bid and I think that I liked being by myself better.

I thought you had a bf?

Bang Bang said...

You Gotta click thru previous posts lol. Im single now. Loving ur profile pic