Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nothing feels like Home. [Bittersweet]


I haven't been home in two days. Watched Harry Potter with the Bestie, slept over, hopped my butt over to Franchesca's spend the day with her and slept over and I finally returned home.

I've been feeling homeless. I feel like a Nomad. I feel like I need to find my home, I love my family but I want my own place to call home. I hate roommates, deadass I can't do that shit. I know if I do I'm gonna feel like its not my place being courteous and shit. I'm not a big ass slob but I like walking round naked. I like going to bed at 3 in the morning. Drawing all nite on hardwood floors with art supplies everywhere. I love blasting my music and dancing for absolutely no reason. I like cooking and munching on grapes late at nite, but I never take a bowl. I just pluck them straight from the bag, wash them in my hands, sit down, eat them, wait and do the same shit all over again. I like having my sunday baths hogging the bathroom for the whole day like my own personal spa. Doing different characters while cleaning and doing my chores.

Now I'm sure I can find someone as zanny as my ass, but then I like being alone.
Being Alone!!

I'm going back to CUNY Lehman for my transfer credit assessment and getting things set in stone basically. I can't wait for July 28th to come any sooner. Like I never wanted a month to end so damn bad. I should have enough money by august 1st to start my bartending adventures. Hopefully Bartending will make my dream apt. come true. You Know What, it WILL make my Dream Apt come true.

August is gonna be the fucking month. I can feel it.






1 comment:

zsamurai said...

SHUT YA BLODCLOT MOUT!!!

...yea i know the feeling... i too like to pick up random napkins from off the floor to blow my nose.. and sit on the copute in my underwear playing sims three with the tissue lodged right up in my nasal cavities.