Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lady Gagafication


I think I have a Bladder Infection from holding my water too long. Its not my cup of tea......
TMI?
I don't care.

In Other News. I can't wait for school to start. New People. New Classes. Just New.

One of my goals this lovely school semester is to take it there.

Take it there? Whateva do you mean?

I mean to push the envelope, to be the best I can be. I want to Lady Gaga it. I want to be an Icon in my school. I want to leave a lasting impression on everyone I meet.

I have this whole year to completely change.
I mean come on my name is Shoshannah like would you expect anything less LOL

Try new things. Date. Fashion. Bold.

Ooo Saliva is on my keyboard from all the drooling. Anyways I have a plan. Ill tell you later.

Besos,

Bang Bang

P.S. I'm trying a new signature instead of Nana,its Bang Bang. HMMM Now Ill prolly keep trying til one of them fits me or Ill jus keep Nana. Maybe Bam Bam. Suggestions?

No comments: