Sunday, September 21, 2008

Funny Moment

Umm Sasha and I are walking up Kingsbridge. There's normally some homeless guy chilling on the sidewalk by the building. My God is he the laziest bum I have ever seen...
I guess the weather is nice so he doesn't have to hustle as yet.

Well he's there in his usual spot and smoking a cigarette and there's Tickle Me Elmo, laughing
and this dude is jus smoking and looking at this elmo like he is telling him the secret to life.



We jus started laughing I mean this is the oddest shit I have ever seen.
I mean I could look at this in a poetic way and take a black and white picture, but this was too funny and the reason it was so funny because it really was so sad.

...Naw it was really funny.

and once Tickle Me Elmo stop laughing he would start him all over again.

I jus wanted to know where he got the Tickle Me Elmo from?

It was some icing on the cake though because we jus came from lala land for a job at RiteAid and the boss ran out of applications like WTF?! Don't you keep a copy and xerox them for later...

I guess they do need help.

I'm sick, well not dying but my throat is killing me...ugh 
threw up a little, but luckily Kingston[the dog] ate it..
no cleaning for me

No comments: