Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Good Stuff [Sweet]

The Killers' New track "Human" is on iTunes today...can't wait I love The Killers...hope this album is fantastical. Click the link and listen.

Ummm Britney Spears has a new song called Womanizer its okay, but I tell you people listen to Blackout...you'll know what I mean.

In other news...I found a job a good one too. I hope I do well, if not you won't be hearing anything on it LOL.

I will be a hostess at Bassaco.
Its in Brooklyn...

so anygays I'm listening to CAMP LO "Luchini"


a nice little throwback for you fools who think Soulja Boy is a profit to the hip hop game

in other crap that I don't care about. Ciara has claimed that she didn't really pose nude and she had underwear or some type of clothing on. ...sure Ciara

IDK I get this strange feeling that she trying to save face cause she didn't get a good response from the gamble. I mean If I knew that I didn't pose nude for VIBE I would be sueing VIBE for all they got and making a big ca ca.

I would be in they asses, hell even the creases and crevices

welp good luck Ciara and godspeed


No comments: