Sunday, September 21, 2008

VIBE....poor, poor VIBE [BitterSweet]

OMGG I must shield my eyes from the disaster that is VIBE they've clearly are grasping at straws these days to stay relevant and "in the mix" as my family would say. First let's get things straight I didn't buy the October Issue with CIARA on the cover. Clearly they think she is the sexiest singer alive...umm she doesn't give off that sex appeal...She's really pretty but she has yet to get that sex appeal. And why that pose?



I have nothing against nudity but the execution was so baddddddd!!
Ciara has a nice tone body, no fat anywhere.
They chose to have her squat like she about to take a shit?!!
Shoes..NO!!!

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a naked lady with just her heels on?
UH-HUUUH...you get it?

Anyone that wants to take a risk by going nude she always have no shoes on...its more art and less sex. Just because a person is naked doesn't mean you automatically think of sex. I've drawn people naked and that was the last thing on my mind LOL. Of course Ciara was going for the sex appeal but she should of gone sensuality/sex appeal. 
*The stage was jus a gray background nothing to shield her but her hands.
* she bent over like she was picking up some ones.
*It was blatant, I mean she's naked that's blatant enough

 Inside the mag it more mistakes and garbage that I would expect from a startup magazine.



I thought I would never have to deal with the slackness that is PRETTY RICKY. Anyone that is named Spectacular by birth and doesn't change it as soon as possible should not be heard or seen. His opinion should not matter but they reward him with a contract and money to spread his ignorance around and to make sex-filled songs. Really Vibe there was no one else to cover?
I have to glance at his hairy tucked in butt checks and feel like our society is moving forward?

First of all that was a perfectly good hat to put throught that torment

Second why is his buttchecks tucked in?

Third-Doesn't his thumb look like it was in his butt? He's jus getting a little sniff...

I don't care why one of the members left the group...In fact I congratulate him he made the right decision!

Overall the magazines was ful of ads..Ciara needs Rihanna's people...If Rihanna can become a household name and she really has no talent then Ciara has a running start. I mean she can dance like there's no tomorrow.

Pretty Ricky? Why again?

They say the industry is dead but its really not its just the media hyping up the wrong people.



No comments: