Sunday, September 28, 2008

Who's That??

Who's that? Its me bitches enjoy.....


Those are Sasha's crusty kicks....that trick stole my pic of Beyonce in that gawgeous dress but its aight....I'll put baby powder on her when she's sleeping.




My grills....I like to play some crunk music before I go out. My face was stuck like that for the whole song.



I love this picture so sexiii, Around christmas had my game face on, wanted those presents




recent pic, camera broke so I'm using my iMac....rocking curly hair, oh these puerto rican dudes jus love it...


I don't have time to post and really get my ranting on but I thought I would show you pictures of my sexy self...Growlls LOL...I know you enjoyed it... go ahead put it on your desktop I won't mind.

going out to rob some slippers from crackheads, love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the curly hair too.