Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Music Videos or "Musical Short Films" ...watevs [Sweet]

I SET MY FRIENDS ON FIRE remade Crank Dat by Soulja Boy

Too Funny and I prefer this version over the original!!


Here's Janelle Monae's New video from her album Metropolis.
First saw her in the Morris Brown video and I was like "who's that girl?"
Glad to see someone doing something different

Many Moons



Other stuff....
Jack White and Alicia Keys did the James Bond Theme this time around the first duet in Bond history. I saw the trailer it looks hot....idk know how I feel bout the song....
umm I couldn't find a good video so search for it yourselves you lazy Mo***f*c &%$####
...yea I said it.



...I jus like this picture of Beyonce

1 comment:

zsamurai said...

...lol janelle scared the shit outta me in the end lmao