Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seth Xander...My whole family is sexy...Don't be mad LOL [Sweet]


Haven't been drawing....

I like this picture of Seth.

He's a cute little man, We entered him into the GAP campaign for children. He better win...
IM NOT PLAYING....

>>>Did you see last's year winners?<<<

Parker was the only one worth my time. No offense but I've seen better looking white children... and no I wasn't bedazzled by his
green eyes, he's a cute kid if it was brown too.


Plus he's super active and loves the limelight. He always takes good directions with facial expressions and such.....



That's me in the background....LOL.



Around christmas time....We like to have improptu photo sessions



The CHINKIs...people swear we kidnap his ass.




Wayfarers...Oh yes

I hate when they do that only have one ethnic child...Like really? No indians, middle eastern, asian people rite? interesting....

Yeah I will be crossing my fingers....That cute face will be paying my tuition bills


No comments: